Random creature growing

scubasteve80

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Messages
64
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you help me identify this random thing growing in an old shell? I have leathers, zoas, and hammers but this guy doesn't look familiar.

20191208_092621.jpg
 
Here's a better close up

20191208_111230.jpg
 
Upon further inspection it is definitely a baby of this guy. Anyone know what this actually is called, I stupidly bought without asking because I'm a newb idiot.

15758256243873684577588748151653.jpg
 
Okay. Now that we have THAT all sorted out, why don't you wander over to the "Meet and Greet" section and introduce yourself? There are a lot of great folks here that would love to meet you. Welcome to R2R by the way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new