Random Flow generator

eqbal9947

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I've been looking for a random flow generator for a fragbox 220.6 and I cannot find it anywhere.
I measured the first connection and its 1 an 1/4 inch. Can anyone help me locate this?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also, there are several people in here that may be able to custom print one.

@Projects with Sam has https://parlaquatics.com and has 3/4" loc-lineRFGs and can probably modify them fairly easily for other applications.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I've been looking for a random flow generator for a fragbox 220.6 and I cannot find it anywhere.
I measured the first connection and its 1 an 1/4 inch. Can anyone help me locate this?
Is that a Waterbox 220.6? if so that should have DN20 size return lines, and based on your measurements, it sounds like that is the case.

Our standard 3/4in Flex-Series RFG will fit that modualr hose without an adapter or extra fitting. It will stretch to fit over the stock metric modualr hose.

However, you may want to extent that hose just a few segments, so the 3/4in Random Flow Generator® Flow kit might be a better choice

1699031643140.png

This kit includes our 2830-075 Modular hose converter, a few segments of genuine Loc-Line and the Flex-Series RFG

You'll find this kit on our site, but you may also find it at your Local Fish Store and at ALL major online retailers

If you have any questions, please feel free to just give us a call, or comment here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back