RandyO's 93 gallon Cube Tank Build

I cannot believe its been two years since you set this up. Where does time go. :crossedlips:
 
I moved this tank to my Retail store in October 2011 and put an amazing new LED light over it. The EcoTech Radion!

After a couple of months this is what it looked like in January 2012

IMG_0404.jpg
IMG_0405.jpg
IMG_0406.jpg
 
What were you lights set at and what radions were these then Randu O?

This was the first generation of Radion. I wanted to be careful so I slowly ramped up the intensity. Started at 40% max the first month and went up to 60% the second month and then 80% the third month. My graph looked like a pyramid that would peek with the top intensity and then come right back down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new