• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rapid led 180 kit solderless

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonnyu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jonnyu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
429
Reaction score
79
Location
Pembroke Pines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kit about 6 months old. Paid around 1000 for it. I am going to change my led for different setup. I am looking for 500 plus shipping. Figure shipping $30 to $50. If you want more info please contact me nine 5 4 225 seven six 68 . Or send a pm I am in the south Florida area so if you are local come by take a look
 
I have nine drivers (4) 700 for uv and color, (3) 1050 for white and 3 48d dimmable for blues.

uploadfromtaptalk1402794563734.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1402794573687.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1402794585760.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1402794607338.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new