Rare blue tang?

Bennutri

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2153.png

IMG_2152.png
 
I have rare blue wrasses ;)

Your pic is so BLUE...
 
is it rare water too? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new