Rare fish show-off !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cassian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@LAReefer4Life
what sort of basslet (?) is this?
IMG_8165.png


my diamond in one of his moods challenging a half band flasher
IMG_8166.jpeg
That’s a Neptune Grouper
 
Wow that’s so cool definitely rare! I was stressing on the $$ I just forked out for my golden puffer I got from marine collectors but it was chump change next to that angel!
LOL. He’s a very cool fish.
 
He's beautiful. I have a captive bred that's been with me since April, 2023. He was maybe 2" when I got him and he's now a healthy 4". Awesome fish.
I loved my captive bred too. It was a very sad day when he passed.
 
The tang gang.
 

Attachments

  • 20241212_190829.mp4
    22 MB
Not rare, more uncommon I would say. The Naoko Wrasse isn't attacking any other fish, dispute it looking like it. It was a 6 pm ritual. lol
 

Attachments

  • 20231212_162753.mp4
    18.2 MB
Another vid, of the gem tang :)
 

Attachments

  • 20241209_110440.mp4
    10 MB
Yellow Pyramid Butterfly (not rare, somewhat uncommon) and Gem tang. No tank pic is complete without aiptasia. LOL

20241120_101450.jpg
 
Earl's Wrasse and Misbar Regal
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 9.30.45 AM.png

Wrought Iron Butterfly
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 9.32.49 AM.png

Tiger Angelfish
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 9.43.39 AM.png

Blue Striped Tamarin Wrasse
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 9.34.16 AM.png

Trio - Male True Personifier, Conspicuous Angelfish, Blue Striped Tamarin Wrasse
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 9.33.22 AM.png

Zebra Tang
Zebra Tang.jpg

Let’s see some updated pics of that Regal! That’s a beauty! @LAReefer4Life
 
Blue line trigger I picked up today and Ivar, my jeweled moray! Also known as a Mexican Dragon eel.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7580.jpeg
    IMG_7580.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7398.jpeg
    IMG_7398.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 80
Baby Japanese Dragon Eel, Pelagic Puffer, Lunula Trigger, and Yellow Fuzzy Dwarf Lion (RIP, but was so pretty)

1734499337050.jpeg

1734499828556.jpeg

1734499356968.jpeg

1734499129042.jpeg

1734499147356.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 1734499316494.jpeg
    1734499316494.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new