Rarest Wrasse I've ever owned!

  • Thread starter Thread starter P3FE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

P3FE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
263
Reaction score
42
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share with you guys my Cirrhilabrus Brunneus. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one, and it's and amazing fish. Enjoy the pics!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454872680.165502.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454872692.224417.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454872702.373096.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454872711.060352.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454872720.661811.jpg
 
Awesome fish! Good luck with it:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new