Rasta colony for sale

We were just entertaining the forum right? I responded to your first question telling you they were sold already. And you offered less than a tenth of what I was looking for and half of what the other guy was offering so I assumed it was a laugh. You sound offended now. I apologize if English is not your first language and there was a miscommunication.
 
I never really did all this chatting before and joining forms and stuff like that I'm starting to get the gist of it
 
Second on line or next pls im interested
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new