RATE MY SCAPE

KJones90s

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
334
Reaction score
172
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m setting up a new 120 aqua Japan (4x2x2) aquarium in a week or two (waiting on the crate). In the meantime me and my girlfriend have been working on an aquascape and would love some feedback and opinions.
The floor space of the aquarium is around the same size as the black mat on the floor surrounding it, the measurements aren’t exact due to some...lazy cutting but it’s pretty close.
The highest rock on the right hand side will reach about half way up the tank, it sits at about 13” or 13.5”.
Thanks in advance for all your opinions and feedback, just in case someone asks I will be using 2 gyre xf330’s to provide movement in the tank and a few random power heads if there are dead spots.
 
Scape Looks Really good.

I like Arches and caves, so you nail that.

Plenty of room to add coral on flat surfaces.

Fish will have nooks and crannies and private segregated zones.

Just glue things down when you finish things up and put in tank.
 
I gotta agree with everything said above. I really like it, and the fish will love the swim throughs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new