Rather odd Lps plate/chalice type coral

calvo15290

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
1,905
Reaction score
42
Location
nashville tn
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396135782.103586.jpg
I need help figuring out EXATLY what type of "fungi"? This is
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396135836.229565.jpg
 
That's a plate, and one mouth. Let it relax on the sand bed so it can expand it's tissue to get a better look at it. I'd say short tentacle is a safe answer.
 
It is short tentacle We'v had it at a lfs I work at we got it in a part of a Lps pack and I decided I'd buy it I haven't seen a plate like it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new