Rather odd Lps plate/chalice type coral

calvo15290

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
1,905
Reaction score
42
Location
nashville tn
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396135782.103586.jpg
I need help figuring out EXATLY what type of "fungi"? This is
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396135836.229565.jpg
 
That's a plate, and one mouth. Let it relax on the sand bed so it can expand it's tissue to get a better look at it. I'd say short tentacle is a safe answer.
 
It is short tentacle We'v had it at a lfs I work at we got it in a part of a Lps pack and I decided I'd buy it I haven't seen a plate like it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new