RBTA Tentacles

gavinz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
275
Reaction score
193
Location
san diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello is it normal for my nems tentacle to shrink this much after changing flow? I just recently put a power head on it and I haven’t seen it like this before. Thanks in advance.

14119CC2-B0CF-4F0D-9B65-DF743B4F0ED0.jpeg 38217D87-FFC8-46F2-9B3D-31AAF027DDC5.jpeg
 
Hello is it normal for my nems tentacle to shrink this much after changing flow? I just recently put a power head on it and I haven’t seen it like this before. Thanks in advance.

14119CC2-B0CF-4F0D-9B65-DF743B4F0ED0.jpeg 38217D87-FFC8-46F2-9B3D-31AAF027DDC5.jpeg
Also they seem very stiff! Not much motion even though flow is right on it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new