RBTA

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
2,293
Reaction score
2,775
Location
Akron Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What causes these white streaks in my red bubble tipped anemones? Some even have white specks.
2E3F8B3D-A116-4D67-9F9F-27A1571426E9.jpeg
 
I know its totally normal. It has been happening as long as I've been keeping them. Just want to dive a bit deeper.

What is fluorescing ?
I just added a pic to my post. Blue lights bring out the colors kinda like a black light does for us wearing neon clothes
 
All I know is the more I crank the blues, the more I see in my nems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new