RCC Pink Flamingo Millepora

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
1,288
Location
Chattanooga, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're hoping this one is in our farm for a long time to come, this item is not for sale as photographed but we do have frags available. I took this shot today and it surprised me.

DSC_4580.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new