Re-Newed to Reef Keeping.

Jdmtaylor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
22
Location
Newnan
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and big thanks to all that contribute from R2R! My name is Brandon, and after 20 years of being tankless I'm back into it. I started back July 31st 2023 with a Evo 13.5 feeling it was a good entry point. I immediately went all in maximizing the possibilities with the setup but really disliked the limits for fish and coral. So 2 months ago my 60 cube build began. I also will be building my first DIY Sump next week, and if anyone is interested in seeing how a newby gives it a go, let me know. Thank again for all the help R2R and it's members have provided!

1000003042.jpg
 
Hello and big thanks to all that contribute from R2R! My name is Brandon, and after 20 years of being tankless I'm back into it. I started back July 31st 2023 with a Evo 13.5 feeling it was a good entry point. I immediately went all in maximizing the possibilities with the setup but really disliked the limits for fish and coral. So 2 months ago my 60 cube build began. I also will be building my first DIY Sump next week, and if anyone is interested in seeing how a newby gives it a go, let me know. Thank again for all the help R2R and it's members have provided!

1000003042.jpg
Welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new