• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Really Fishybusiness a “Packing Charge”

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lady at customer service is very nice but their shipping warehouse in California is sub par. They will likely take care of any issue you have but just be prepared for your order to be off.

Last edited:

Medic58

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NGL, I'm surprised most of you are outraged at the $10 packing fee, and not the fact that you have to pay $9 to get shipping insurance.

fba.JPG
They are like Spirit airlines of fish stores:)

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered juvenile very small tangs and received 4 inch fish. And THEY are the ones that asked me to pull out a ruler and take pictures.

The fish are drop shipped. They never saw your fish. That is likely why they asked for a pic.

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are aware of this thread, thank you! Fortunately or unfortunately, forums and threads can take on a life of their own... we prefer to engage with customers on a personal, one-to-one level. We have updated our Ordering Information page to include information about the $9.99 Packaging Charge.

We will always listen to constructive criticism and strive to improve our products, services, and offerings every day. We also stand by our products and our employees, who are doing their best to provide the best customer service possible.

2019-05-31_19-11-18.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Fishy Business is a sponsor. I wonder if , rather than ranting if we as a group could appeal for a waiver or discount (using group code) when we order from them? In turn, they would recognize the support they are receiving from R2R

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We are aware of this thread, thank you! Fortunately or unfortunately, forums and threads can take on a life of their own... we prefer to engage with customers on a personal, one-to-one level. We have updated our Ordering Information page to include information about the $9.99 Packaging Charge.

We will always listen to constructive criticism and strive to improve our products, services, and offerings every day. We also stand by our products and our employees, who are doing their best to provide the best customer service possible.

2019-05-31_19-11-18.jpg
Thank you fishy business for your post and clarification as I have not until now seen the inclusion for fee.. You have accepted and acknowledged in a great manner and I am in hopes that this can be better accepted and not have an impact on future sales as your prices are good and sizes are in most cases as described.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back