Really? Still can't keep Trident in Stock?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea when Neptune is going to catch up? This is getting pretty ridiculous. It's been 8 months and they're still some sort of Unicorn.

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea when Neptune is going to catch up? This is getting pretty ridiculous. It's been 8 months and they're still some sort of Unicorn.

I saw one locally at a store in Massachusetts called Love the Reef , I am sure if you contact owner he can ship the Trident. I was there Thursday buying a used tank and he had some in stock

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw one locally at a store in Massachusetts called Love the Reef , I am sure if you contact owner he can ship the Trident. I was there Thursday buying a used tank and he had some in stock
Already sold was there today

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you pick up the red sea 250 they had for sale?
No I bought a 180 gallon Eurobraced tank he had for sale used , I couldn't pass it up $350

123_1_03.jpeg 123_1_02.jpeg 123_1_01.jpeg 123_1.jpeg

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a smoking deal!!! I saw that tank in the storage locker out back. Congrats on tank they are great people there and my go to lfs

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a smoking deal!!! I saw that tank in the storage locker out back. Congrats on tank they are great people there and my go to lfs

Thanks , I am excited , I just couldn't pass it up. I know it is a custom tank , not sure who built it. It even has the three bulk heads and two return heads as well.

Was my first time at that store , it was very organized and owner was very nice.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My understanding is that the Trident's are still built by hand in Neptune's California shop and calibrated one by one before shipment. The demand is still so high that the shipments quickly sell out. They are not mass produced in a Chinese factory.

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My understanding is that the Trident's are still built by hand in Neptune's California shop and calibrated one by one before shipment. The demand is still so high that the shipments quickly sell out. They are not mass produced in a Chinese factory.

That is actually great though because shows quality in workmanship

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will all eventually get our hands on one. Just don’t support the price gouging people. Can’t stand looking around and finding them on eBay for $1200 it’s crazy

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to be willing to buy immediately. So many people posting them in stock weekly now. These machines are each hand calibrated so it takes time. When you see someone post that they are in stock then you need to buy right then within 10 minutes or less because they are being updated as in stock on social media hourly.

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to be willing to buy immediately. So many people posting them in stock weekly now. These machines are each hand calibrated so it takes time. When you see someone post that they are in stock then you need to buy right then within 10 minutes or less because they are being updated as in stock on social media hourly.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They're becoming increasingly easy to get a hold of. While we are often out of stock, we're getting weekly shipments and they're now taking a number of hours to sell out. As a matter of fact, we just got our latest shipment of Tridents up on the website!

OP
OP
PedroYoung

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're becoming increasingly easy to get a hold of. While we are often out of stock, we're getting weekly shipments and they're now taking a number of hours to sell out. As a matter of fact, we just got our latest shipment of Tridents up on the website!

Well, I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I get notified by R2R on replies to posts quicker than the BRS "back in stock" emails. GOT ONE!!!!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back