Rebirth

Some top down

InShot_20230906_202804092.jpg


InShot_20230906_231756152.jpg


InShot_20230906_232109217.jpg
 
That is a great video, Alex. Love it.
The water is so clear. The fish are so relaxing and the coral colors are amazing.

Could you share a little more about your filtration?
 
That is a great video, Alex. Love it.
The water is so clear. The fish are so relaxing and the coral colors are amazing.

Could you share a little more about your filtration?
Hey Jan!
Thanks!

My filtration didn't change much.
The foundation is still my Octopus SRO 5000 Skimmer.
The main change is that I began to use GAC and perlon regularly, again.
The GAC is changed every first Sunday of the month. I use 600 ml splited in two phosban reactors.
The perlon is changed once a week, after the water change.

Plus I'm still running a probiotic method, adding daily NP PRO + PRO BioS, from Aquaforest.
 
Last edited:
Yeah.....when I was editing I realized that most of shotted videos were in portrait layout.
 
I forgot to talk/post about my new guy.
I wanted a dussumieri/Fowleri for some time.
Recently a friend who owns an import company managed to get me one beautiful boy
 

Attachments

  • VID-20230920-WA0032.mp4
    1.5 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new