Rebuild of sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter MACHO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MACHO

R-E-E-F-I-N-G What does that spell!! Money Pit!!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
399
Reaction score
169
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just wanting some more opinions on how I should structure the changes I wanna do. Hoping for some criticism and other opinions on how I should re do the sump and cabinet

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new