Rebuilding My Reef

CelestialCorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
112
Reaction score
139
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out of state for a few months & had family looking over my tank, so I lost a lot of coral & had some sold as it wasn’t being taken care of properly. I’ve been back a month now & I’ve spent a lot restocking it & trying to get it back to what it was before I left.

The first photo is what it currently looks like & the second is what it previously looked like before I left. I need to get back into the zoa game & restock more on that again. I do regret not making sure my tank was being properly taken care of while I was gone & will never make that mistake again. This is my zen.

7DBB2C0C-6DD6-48B3-A35D-D8C21497AF4E.jpeg 0E8B6DA6-89C3-4260-9096-5F8D7A597516.jpeg
 
Tank is looking great, awesome job, I understand I feel the same way about my tank :)
 
Here’s another update. I recently won the arch that I added in a local auction, so I totally revamped my tank. Myself & my tang are loving it, I actually see my mandarin out more now too. I think I just had too many piled up rocks along the wall so my mandarin wasn’t ever visible much. I have a JBJ 45g AIO I just got set up as well, so I’ve moved some rock over, to that tank. I’ll post pics up of that tank soon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6042.mov
    62.1 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new