Rebuilding My Reef

CelestialCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out of state for a few months & had family looking over my tank, so I lost a lot of coral & had some sold as it wasn’t being taken care of properly. I’ve been back a month now & I’ve spent a lot restocking it & trying to get it back to what it was before I left.

The first photo is what it currently looks like & the second is what it previously looked like before I left. I need to get back into the zoa game & restock more on that again. I do regret not making sure my tank was being properly taken care of while I was gone & will never make that mistake again. This is my zen.

7DBB2C0C-6DD6-48B3-A35D-D8C21497AF4E.jpeg 0E8B6DA6-89C3-4260-9096-5F8D7A597516.jpeg

OP
OP
CelestialCorals

CelestialCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s another update. I recently won the arch that I added in a local auction, so I totally revamped my tank. Myself & my tang are loving it, I actually see my mandarin out more now too. I think I just had too many piled up rocks along the wall so my mandarin wasn’t ever visible much. I have a JBJ 45g AIO I just got set up as well, so I’ve moved some rock over, to that tank. I’ll post pics up of that tank soon.

Attachments

• IMG_6042.mov
    62.1 MB

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.1%
Back