Recommendations for 50 cube

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone is looking for a few last suggestions for cool fish in my 50 cube. So far I have 3 fire fish, Banggai cardinal, melanurus wrasse, sand sifting goby, and a stary blenny. All fish are fat and healthy. I’m looking for a few more fish to complete my stocking list. I know I can get clowns but looking for something different that might fit.
 
How long has your tank been running?
hey everyone is looking for a few last suggestions for cool fish in my 50 cube. So far I have 3 fire fish, Banggai cardinal, melanurus wrasse, sand sifting goby, and a stary blenny. All fish are fat and healthy. I’m looking for a few more fish to complete my stocking list. I know I can get clowns but looking for something different that might fit.
 
Yellow assessor, chalk basslet, royal gramma, zebra dartfish are a few suggestions.
 
I’d suggest a mandarin but your pod counts probably isn’t high enough
 
I’d suggest a mandarin but your pod counts probably isn’t high enough
Yea I’m not willing to try a mandarin. Is there any other gobys that will get along with my sand sifter diamond goby ?
 
Yea I’m not willing to try a mandarin. Is there any other gobys that will get along with my sand sifter diamond goby ?
A watchman species or neon goby pr.
 
maybe try a dwarf angel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new