Recommendations for full house RO system

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They also make large in house RO/DI systems. or you can also contact Spectrapure. I am sure they will be happy to help also.

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a 400gpd system for my reef tank (I hate waiting for water). :)

If I ever get another system I will likely get this one. I am not sure how you would hook it up for the whole house, but I have been VERY happy with my 400gpd system.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have a company install a system like this. It's a pretty big undertaking for a diy, imo. Can be done, but easier to pay someone to install it.

I second calling Culligan. Very happy with the water softener they installed in my home. Great service as well.

OP
OP
Cstar_BC

Cstar_BC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have a company install a system like this. It's a pretty big undertaking for a diy, imo. Can be done, but easier to pay someone to install it.

I second calling Culligan. Very happy with the water softener they installed in my home. Great service as well.

Oh I will definitely have it professionally installed - just wanted recommendations on actual units / which brands to go with

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Speactrpure, they have helped me even though I did not purchase the unit from them, and when I did upgrade I bought their system and they helped me some more. So I would at least call them and see if they can help, since you are in Canda shipping may or may not be an issue, but at least the phone call shouldn't be bad. Just get past the tree mail on the phone and they will speak with you on the phone.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back