Recommendations for return pump in 250-400 GPH range?

OP
OP
Elbereth

Elbereth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the jeabo dc pumps .
they come in various sizes .
and all controllable
Thanks for responding. I would've considered Jebao if it weren't for the fact that I just had one of their powerheads fail after 7 months and their customer service isn't responding to me about the warranty... Not sure I want to trust them again.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for responding. I would've considered Jebao if it weren't for the fact that I just had one of their powerheads fail after 7 months and their customer service isn't responding to me about the warranty... Not sure I want to trust them again.
Makes sense .
I didn’t think they had a warranty giving the cheaper cost .

but the lfs I have bought some of them from will honour a warranty through the store .

OP
OP
Elbereth

Elbereth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing some more research on DC pumps and came across the Varios 2 by Reef Octopus. Can anyone speak to how silent those are?

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was going to buy a Varios 2, but decided to order the Coral Box DCA 4000 for my 25ext lagoon. It’s way overkill, but I’m plumbing a 10g mangrove lagoon to it as well. They are apex ready (0-10v) out of the box and are very affordable. You could go with the DCA2000? I’ll be using a Hydros controller on this build, so we’ll see how it works out? But for $119, I’m not going to complain.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 68 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.0%
Back