Recommendations for tank removal company

James Tucker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
131
Reaction score
149
Location
Clearwater, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to move and I cannot take my reef tank or all the extra equipment with me. It’s a redsea reefer 350 setup for sps/mixed.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a company to flat out remove everything at an hourly rate and rehome the fish? They could sell it all to make more or donate, not looking for anything out of it, just need the tank gone without damaging the house or floors.

There is some live stock like Hippo tang, clownfish, blue green chromis, springer damsel, urchin. Some zoas, gsp, montis that are declining and a few shrooms.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new