Recommendations on a skimmer?

Brad_the_gunner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys Brad here!,

Hello everyone I have a bio cube 16 was wondering if you guys know of a small protein skimmer that fits in this cube. I was recommended one but I would like to know if their is more options out there?

Thanks again!
 
Hey guys Brad here!,

Hello everyone I have a bio cube 16 was wondering if you guys know of a small protein skimmer that fits in this cube. I was recommended one but I would like to know if their is more options out there?

Thanks again!
Yeah I run the cheap-o biocube one. Works great for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new