Recommendations please

bob salzlein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nano 240's
Koralias are A/C pumps. A/C pumps will sometimes go in reverse, because A/C current also changes direction. Inside the Koralia guard is a piece that the impeller hits when it tries to go in reverse. When this wears it will not stop the reversal. There are replacement parts for when this happens. Call customer service at 916-920-5522 Ext. 104. If not, go with the D/C controllable Aqamai Kps and KPm.

OP
OP
Shawn_epicurious

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... this Apex system is getting very close to being in my house and ... well...yeah, my imagination is starting to run a little wild. The RA system is well known for having the best real weather programs...

Does Apex have some good ones? Something downloadable? Follows real weather patterns?

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... this Apex system is getting very close to being in my house and ... well...yeah, my imagination is starting to run a little wild. The RA system is well known for having the best real weather programs...

Does Apex have some good ones? Something downloadable? Follows real weather patterns?

Gimmick feature. Focus on primary setup of your system if you ask me. Going to be more than enough things to keep you occupied that worrying about flashing lights or thunderstorm simulation in your reef :D

OP
OP
Shawn_epicurious

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gimmick feature. Focus on primary setup of your system if you ask me. Going to be more than enough things to keep you occupied that worrying about flashing lights or thunderstorm simulation in your reef :D
You are right of course... it’s hard to turn off the imagination : )

OP
OP
Shawn_epicurious

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s doesn’t mean I don’t think about things light having my tank do lightning... lol... I even thought about adding a speaker system to get the thunder too. Lolololololol

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 47 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back