Oct 3, 2022 #1 M muggle0981 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 24, 2019 Messages 1,439 Reaction score 819 What state or country do you live in Illinois Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Might be time to replace my jebao auto doser-the plastic connectors keep popping out of tubing its about 8 years old recomend an auto doser
Might be time to replace my jebao auto doser-the plastic connectors keep popping out of tubing its about 8 years old recomend an auto doser
Oct 3, 2022 #2 Peace River Thrive Master View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Excellence Award R2R App User Pumpkin Secret Santa Database Team Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Joined Apr 29, 2014 Messages 25,025 Reaction score 174,237 Location USA What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 100% 1 0 0 There are a number of quality dosers available. I personally have had good experiences with Kamoer. Good luck with whatever you chose!
There are a number of quality dosers available. I personally have had good experiences with Kamoer. Good luck with whatever you chose!
Oct 3, 2022 #3 W wcharon Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 24, 2010 Messages 434 Reaction score 175 Location PR Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have been very happy with the GHL.
Oct 3, 2022 #4 Gtinnel 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Mar 20, 2020 Messages 23,326 Reaction score 29,212 Location Charleston, WV Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I use the Neptune dose for 2 part and love it, but requires the apex. If looking for cheaper options I really like the Kamoer X1 pumps for the price.
I use the Neptune dose for 2 part and love it, but requires the apex. If looking for cheaper options I really like the Kamoer X1 pumps for the price.
Oct 3, 2022 #5 exnisstech Grumpy old man View Badges ThreadOfTheDay My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Feb 11, 2019 Messages 20,704 Reaction score 33,673 Location Ashland Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You got 8 years out of the jebao. Maybe another jebao?