Reconnecting with my hobbyists roots!

Welcome to R2R very interested in your input on fish feeding, vitamins supplementation, as well as getting finicky feeders to eat.
would be great if you could maybe write a few articles on those topics and post in the articles section.
 
Husbandry knowledge Always welcome

 
Hello all my name is Adam but I go by AJ. I am currently on the husbandry team for one of the worlds largest importers and exporters of tropical fish for the trade, though that's only the most recent stage in my career.My area of specialty is fish nutrition, which I learned mostly from interning at the Aquarium of the pacific for a few years when I did food prep for some of their largest installments as well as fish in QT. I also have experience breeding, including elasmobranchii but as I've delved more into the scientific and commercial side of the industry I've started to get a little jaded. The cure for which to me is getting back to my hobbyists roots and setting up a few home displays. Including a reef and an Amano style planted aquarium. I am here mostly to get inspiration form your set ups as an influence to my planned systems and hopefully be able to help out where I can if welcome.

In the meantime please enjoy this obligatory crappy iPhone photo of a Paracentropyge boylei that I was able to assist in the husbandry and nutrition of, definitely a bucket list item,

Thanks in advance for the welcome!

-AJ

60345446_10219261219900306_7081174458509033472_n.jpg
Welcome aboard! Hopefully you can share with us some of your knowledge in the future ;)
 
tenor (2).gif

Welcome to R2R!!
This is a Great place for info and Help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new