Red Acro with orange and green base (ID)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtraylor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
4,092
Reaction score
2,878
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I bought this coral a while back and as usual, I cant remember the name. Its not red planet. Does anyone know what this is. I will try and get a top down later.

DSC_3126-2.jpg


DSC_3126-2.jpg
 
Was it wild or maricultured because it sure does look like a Red Planet type coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new