RED ALERT the Clownfish Shack

reeffirstaid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
449
Reaction score
81
Location
Maryland
I know they are a vendor, but this is disgusting. I placed an order for a clownfish pair, from the clownfish shack. I got an email confirming my order, and I checked my credit card and they charged it for about $ 300. A day went by, I heard nothing. Two days, decided to call, and got an answering machine. Left a message, no call back. Left another message, no call back. Sent an email, nothing. Found the name of the owner, found him on facebook, messaged him, nothing back.

I've turned them into the Better Business Bureau. If they aren't open or selling clownfish, at least have the decency not to take someone's money and not even return a phone call.
 
Just an update, the business owner contacted me and wants to re-open but has yet to provide any information as to why for over a year I heard nothing. I never got my money refunded, though they have asked that I take this post down. I have informed him, when I get a refund the post will be removed, but until then this post, along with my complaints to the Better Business Bureau and Rip Off Report will remain active.
 
Just wondering did you ever get this issue resolved? I hops so. Thats terrible
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new