Red and Black Sea Cumber Worry

Landagne

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
12
Location
Decatur
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a newly set-up aquarium, and I bought this little guy because i thought it would sift through sand. It is never in the sane. At first it, it was on thr glass as show in the pictures, then it was on the live rock, and now it is on the glass again as in the current photos. My worry is: is it getting any food? If not, how can I feed it? I know the putcome if it dies, so I am trying to prevent that horrific event. Any help will be grestly appreciated.
1000018917.jpg
1000018916.jpg
 
First off, how long has your tank been setup? It looks pretty new.
Yes. It is new, only a little over three months old. I have around 14 small fish, 3 shrimps, snails, and two small crabs. I only saw that the cucumber should be introduced into an aged aquarium after i had bought it. I actually sold a black cucumber to my local fish store, because I didn't want it to die. I want to keep this one alive, but I don't know if I'll be able to.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new