Red bugs in reef tank

jaguars4263

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on the sentinel you can get it from your vet. It's the same thing as intercepter. The dose is 1/4 of a pill per 100 gallons. I'm going to be treating my tank Saturday.

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on the sentinel you can get it from your vet. It's the same thing as intercepter. The dose is 1/4 of a pill per 100 gallons. I'm going to be treating my tank Saturday.

I need to pick some up to treat my 400 gallon system. Does it still sell in small dog and large dog sizing?

OP
OP
T

Tylermacdonald15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning after treatment and I can't spot a single redbug. I used a little more than half a pill for 8 hours. I will do another treatment next week. I hope to be seeing better colors and PE in the next weeks

OP
OP
T

Tylermacdonald15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So now I've done the redbug treatment twice, I can't spot a single redbug in the tank. But strangely my pod population seems to have had no effect. Everyone said that my pods would die off, so I'm concerned that my treatment wasn't effective since I still have loads of pods in the tank. Any thoughts?

I still have two pills left, since there doesn't seem to be any negative effect, besides killing the redbugs, I might do the treatment a few more times to be safe.

Back