Red Devil Bounce

Yourlocalreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2022
Messages
127
Reaction score
83
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Share your photos of your Red Devil Bounces. I had this one grow from a tiny mushroom and it too rough 10 months now.

IMG_5913.jpeg IMG_5490.jpeg
 
I don't have one to share, but I sure want one... or 5
 
There amazing!!! The one in the photo took 11 months to get from small baby to that size. Just last week it finally produced a baby (went on to the rack though).
Hit me up when you have one looking for a new home
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new