Red Finger Gorgonian Bubble?? ID

AllyssaM23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Location
Port Charlotte, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I don't know where else to post this. Does anyone know what this is? It was on my Red Finger Gorgonian I think it came off naturally not sure tho.

20240408_142146.jpg 20240408_142146(0).jpg 20240408_141642.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new