Red fuzz on coral

Crass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I've had a weird fuzzy like object on the tip of my acropora coral for a long time now. Doesnt seem to grow or move. It's almost fuzzy looking, and a deep red color.

Any idea what this could be? Sorry for the picture

20200505_215506.jpg 20200505_215429.jpg
 
Sorry this got missed did you figure it out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new