!!!RED HOT HAT DIGIT!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's an old Indo Digitifera I had for a while, that nose dove on me after the move to my new shop in the spring of 2017. After a long and drawn out dormancy, this guy finally decided to wake up about 9 months ago now and has been doing great ever since.

Still haven't got a whole lot of this guy to go around, but I finally snuck him into the pic tank last week for a shoot. I'm really happy with how these turned out. Sure it's primarily green, but the very best kind of green if you ask me.

RED HOT HAT DIGIT

IMG_1041-Edit.jpg

IMG_1040-Edit.jpg

And the "blues" shot.
IMG_1035.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There is definitely something to be said for the OGs!

It's funny. Desirability does evolve in the hobby. I do remember a time when something like this would have been all the rage. At least for a little while. SunnyX had one similar, that he called the "strawberry patch" or "strawberry fields" maybe? Something along those lines, and many of us coveted that one like it was the greatest thing on earth. I never did get one of those though.

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's funny. Desirability does evolve in the hobby. I do remember a time when something like this would have been all the rage. At least for a little while. SunnyX had one similar, that he called the "strawberry patch" or "strawberry fields" maybe? Something along those lines, and many of us coveted that one like it was the greatest thing on earth. I never did get one of those though.

I have been wanting this one OG Oculus

bf60baa3-7044-4623-bab5-98d5f4ea20a4-jpeg.1289099

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hit up Ryan @Russo757 I want to say that is his piece.

Yeah thats my mini colony. I got my frag from a collector who said the lineage is from Oculus Aquatics CIRCA 2011. Its one of the first Tierra Del Fuego releases. Its def a nice coral. It reminds me of a Ruby Red Princess Peach.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah thats my mini colony. I got my frag from a collector who said the lineage is from Oculus Aquatics CIRCA 2011. Its one of the first Tierra Del Fuego releases. Its def a nice coral. It reminds me of a Ruby Red Princess Peach.

cool! I still have a few pieces from them i got back around then. thanks for posting!

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back