Red-lined Wrasse

Jordan Wright

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
15
Location
Ventura
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any experience with the red line wrasse? thinking about getting one, just want to know what others think about this wrasse (:
01104A41-8788-4C26-BC5B-505E1A480A1B.png
 
Pretty wrasses. Generally peaceful but can nip at inverts occasionally. Unless you get the rogue destroyer...
 
I've gotten one recently about one or two months ago. pretty peaceful interested in everything I do want to stick my hand in the tank fish immediately goes and inspects what I was doing.

I got mine young so it's learning about flatworms right now and what he can eat n has been picking off real small ones and pods. Hopefully doesn't eat my micro feather dusters but even if it does it's a beautiful fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new