Red looking algae in my saltwater thank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liljune40
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liljune40

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7258FE01-B3E4-4451-AF17-46EFFC09F4EA.jpeg
D65DBA53-7279-4F15-913F-341BA09A5A1B.jpeg
6678B585-CE84-43AA-88CB-0C10FDD89BAA.jpeg
 
What should I do or that’s a good sign
 
Test water ever look good but long hairs of diatom are growing in tank what should I do

386AABC4-18C4-4711-B198-F370271F8917.jpeg 5D96146A-01B7-4F66-B3C8-01F62CC120C4.jpeg 29E41B51-6402-45D6-933F-AF7920CB47B8.jpeg C9DAC2D6-64F5-465C-A5C2-F8F6FB079788.jpeg
 
1 nitrate 2 ph 3 ammonia 4 nitrite all reading trying see that means tank finish cycling thanks....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new