Red Sea 130D New Build!

jmantbbq

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

New member here. Loving this site. There are some fantastic reefs here and great folks too.

This is a Red Sea 130D that I acquired a couple months ago. I am a do it yourselfer and am always researching and tinkering.

I drilled the tank and installed a Eshopps Eclipse M overflow. Running a Herbie style overflow into a 10 Gallon refugium (work in process).

I am also running in InTank Media basket and have the upgraded Red Sea single Pump that I am using for flow mostly, as the powerhead in the refugium runs into the filter. I may change this once the refugium is done.

I am quite a UFO fan so I had a little fun with the decoration.

I have one soft coral as of now with two Clowns and a Corkscrew Anemone for start.
IMG_7292.JPG
IMG_7276.JPG
IMG_7280.JPG
IMG_7288.JPG
IMG_7287.JPG
IMG_7283.JPG
IMG_7291.JPG
IMG_7285.JPG
IMG_7286 (1).JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new