Red Sea 350 equivilant

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark2490
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mark2490

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Location
Bournemouth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I’m looking at upsizing my Red Sea 170 to a 350. The 350 dimensions would fit perfectly in the space I have but the amount of failures I’ve seen even on the newer ones are making me have second thoughts.

What other tanks are there (I’m in the UK) that are of a similar size to the Red Sea 350?

I would appreciate your recommendations,

Thanks, Mark
 
That footprint is the same footprint as a standard 90 gallon or 110 gallon tank.

Are you looking for a full setup as opposed to building your own?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new