Red Sea 4 Part

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bent17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bent17

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
544
Reaction score
85
Location
Space
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here started using the RS 4 part dosing? If so what are your thoughts
 
I am using Fauna Marin balling kit and contemplating to switch to 4 part. Anyone did the same switch?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new