• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea 525 XL complete setup

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I've hit a crossroads in life where time is of the essence. New house, new baby, new job and started my own business. The tank has been pushed to the side too much. Although everything is doing great because of the setup, I'm testing the waters of a possible down sizing. Aiptasia has also found its way in and is everywhere, even with Frank's F Aiptasia.

I live in the middle of no where so I don't have high hopes that this will happen anyways, but i'll list my tank setup and asking price. I'm not parting anything out right now. If things get busier and I don't have time then the tank will go into storage and the livestock to the pitiful Pet Advantage across the pond in VT. I'm located in Dannemora, NY and this is pick up only as a full deal.

Red Sea 525XL - about a year setup
Hamilton Cebu Sun 48" - Will need new bulbs in December. I have a few 48" T5 bulbs that are brand new.
Reef Octopus 202s
Gyre 250xf (2)
Jaboa Return pump - I have many sizes, if someone has serious interest I can get the exact size used in tank and AWC station.
Neptune Apex
Neptune Dos
3 Heaters - 300w, 250w, ???
7 Stage PRO Plus 200 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System - plenty of life left on filters, plus i have an old 3 stage RODI that has good filters
57w UV Sterilizer
Dosing container
Several medications, food, etc

Several acros, SPS, and a few others.

Sailfin Tang
Yellow Tang
Clownfish
Hawkfish
Sapphire Damsels

Easy $6,000 setup. You pick up, I'll help take down. Asking $4,000. Pictures available if necessary.

Thank you

Last edited:

GermanJosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I've hit a crossroads in life where time is of the essence. New house, new baby, new job and started my own business. The tank has been pushed to the side too much. Although everything is doing great because of the setup, I'm testing the waters of a possible down sizing. Aiptasia has also found its way in and is everywhere, even with Frank's F Aiptasia.

I live in the middle of no where so I don't have high hopes that this will happen anyways, but i'll list my tank setup and asking price. I'm not parting anything out now or later. If things get busier and I don't have time then the tank will go into storage and the livestock to the pitiful Pet Advantage across the pond in VT. I'm located in Dannemora, NY and this is pick up only as a full deal.

Red Sea 525XL - about a year setup
Hamilton Cebu Sun 48" - Will need new bulbs in December. I have a few 48" T5 bulbs that are brand new.
Reef Octopus 202s
Gyre 250xf (2)
Jaboa Return pump - I have many sizes, if someone has serious interest I can get the exact size used in tank and AWC station.
Neptune Apex
Neptune Dos
3 Heaters - 300w, 250w, ???
7 Stage PRO Plus 200 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System - plenty of life left on filters, plus i have an old 3 stage RODI that has good filters
57w UV Sterilizer
Dosing container
Several medications, food, etc

Several acros, SPS, and a few others.

Sailfin Tang
Yellow Tang
Clownfish
Hawkfish
Sapphire Damsels

Easy $6,000 setup. You pick up, I'll help take down. Asking $4,000. Pictures available if necessary.

Thank you

shoot me a Pm with pictures please =)

OP
OP

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well to move this I may be willing to meet half way... think its about a six hour drive for the full trip? Probably be at the $4000 mark though with added work/driving.

I was interested and I'm in NY but then I looked at where Danemora actually is lol. Good luck with sale this is a good deal.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 142 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back