Red Sea - a rant

  • Thread starter Thread starter SheldonC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If I knew the gear was going to be so unreliable, I would've gone the route you did and then got an Apex. But it was actually cheaper to go this route and have it under the ReefBeat ecosystem, which I thought I'd try.
Yes - and like I said - only my opinion. I wasn't trying to criticize.
 
Yes - and like I said - only my opinion. I wasn't trying to criticize.
Absolutely! Not calling it one way or another. Same thing goes for my original post - it's just my opinion. I'm sure there are hoards of reefers out there that love every piece of Red Sea gear they have and it works flawlessly. Just my experience has not been as enjoyable.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new