Red Sea ATO losing connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter EG_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EG_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
46
Location
East Greenwich
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m at my wits end. This ATO is constantly disconnecting from the house wifi. Is this thing really this bad? I’m fighting it constantly.
 
I have a bunch of RedSea equipment and WiFi connectivity has never been an issue (running for 2 years 9 months). For the ReefMat I did have to get a replacement motor and the ATO sensor stopped working after 18 months so I had to get a replacement sensor.
 
I saw a Facebook post on a red sea group and looks like a lot of people are having connectivity issues, including me. I have 3 separate red sea ATOs and two of them started to have connectivity issues these past weeks. No changes to my network. I'm wondering if there was some kind of firmware update that is causing them to constantly disconnect from wifi.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new