Red Sea Black Friday Prices

Pushyumbrella

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally have the money to splurge on a Red Sea build, likely the Reefer 525 G2+. Does anyone have experience with previous Black Friday sales? Will the current 12% off likely be the best discount or should I wait it out a few days to see if there are any increases?
 
I ordered on Black Friday as well. Just curious if your tanks have shipped. I am still waiting and hoping for an update…it’s been over 10 days now. Shipping to Northern VA.
 
Upvote 0
Yup, held out until Cyber Monday just to see if there was any one day increase but just got confirmation it shipped yesterday. Ordered on 11/27, shipped on 12/4
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new