Red Sea Max adapter- not using controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter timfoksha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timfoksha

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to run my Red Sea max skimmer but I need an adapter, see attached. The skimmer is made to plug into a controller but I can’t do that and would like to just plug it into a regular old outlet. Is there an adapter for it?

IMG_5796.jpeg
 
I’m not too sure of their are adapters for it, I would either contact redsea directly or look up “two pin two prong screw on cord” and see if you can find one that matches that plug in. Good luck!
 
I have the Reefrun pump and Skimmer with that connector...
had the same issue, ended up having to buy the ReefRun controller and power brick...
The skimmer is made to plug into a controller but I can’t do that and would like to just plug it into a regular old outlet
I'm asking why, is it just cost ? ....because I could not find a cheaper/simpler solution
anyway, FWIW I want to say the pump is really a Sicce
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new