Red sea reef control is it worth it ?

PrattysReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2022
Messages
454
Reaction score
821
Location
Melbourne
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and girls, what do you all think of the new red sea reef controllers. Ive been interested in trying them out when they become available here in australia but not sure which unit id end up getting. What are your opinions on them. I know redsea has got a bad rep but i love my red sea products that i have already and they have been great so far.
 
Following, I own an apex but I am always interested in learning about other equipment!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new