Red Sea Reef Mat

  • Thread starter Thread starter willist0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

willist0

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
82
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometime last night my Reef Mat started showing the message “High Water” this reef mat has been running for several months, I’ve not changed anything. I’ve tried unplugging it and restarting it. I even lowered the water level in the sump, nothing seems to work. Any ideas asto what the problem is?
 
have you tried a factory reset on it? Just a thought.
 
I don’t think there’s a factory reset for a Reef Mat. If there is I don’t know how to do it
 
I don’t think there’s a factory reset for a Reef Mat. If there is I don’t know how to do it
when i was having trouble with jamming, I deleted the unit from my reefbeat app and re-added it, I think that's somewhat of a reset. It didn't work because the drive unit was burned out, anyway.
 
Interesting, I've never gotten a level warning and I turn my return pump off many times for 1/2hr or longer and the water level is within 1.5" of the top of the sump which is way over any sensor on the mat :thinking-face:
 
Interesting, I've never gotten a level warning and I turn my return pump off many times for 1/2hr or longer and the water level is within 1.5" of the top of the sump which is way over any sensor on the mat :thinking-face:

Interesting, I've never gotten a level warning and I turn my return pump off many times for 1/2hr or longer and the water level is within 1.5" of the top of the sump which is way over any sensor on the mat :thinking-face:
I just totally removed both reels and basically reinstalled the whole thing. Right now it’s working, keeping my fingers crossed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new