Red Sea ReefDose 2 (New)

Item Price
$250.00 O.B.O.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ryan2577p

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
340
Reaction score
18
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
New Red Sea ReefDose 2 (New)
Plus Tubing Kit (New)
Extra tube holders (New)
Extra colored tubing (New)
$275.00 Shipped

IMG_0840.jpeg IMG_0841.jpeg IMG_0842.jpeg IMG_0843.jpeg IMG_0844.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new